Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cocoa's Gift


Hello! I'm back with another adorable cocoa card!! If you like to paper piece this set is perfect for that!! It is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and is called Cocoa's gift. He is also available as a digi. I used some BG Wassil DP ( i might have a little problem of hoarding pretty paper!!) I Love the vintage look this paper has. I used today's SCS sketch but I had to flip it to make it work with my image. I LOVE how this card turned out!! Thanks for stopping by!

~ Challenges ~
SCS Sketch Challenge ~ Sketch # 305
Bah Humbug ~ Presents
Winter Wonderland ~ Have a Mousey Christmas
Sunday's with Chrissy ~ Red, Green, & Gold
Wild Orchid ~ Classic Christmas (Red, Greens & Gold)
A Spoonful of Sugar ~ Relish to Embellish

~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Cocoa's gift
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Cream, White, BG Wassil DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ CB Holly Ribbons folder, Prima Poinsettia's, Pearls

19 comments:

Patti said...

The only thing worse than hoarding the paper is not wanting to give the card cause it has that pretty paper all over it! LOL! Your card is adorable and I LOVE the paper!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cocoa is such a sweetie! Can't wait to use the set I bought! You colored this so swell!

Joanne Travis said...

I love your pretty holiday creation!
Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week.

Olga said...

absolutely beautiful!!!! Such an adorable image!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love the ears on this image! So cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Julie said...

So cute Janice, and the coloring is perfect!

Misti said...

Eeeks! This is super cute!!!

Francie G. said...

Totally adorable and so beautifully done, Janice!

Irene said...

Hello Janice
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love your card - it's gorgeous. Stunning design papers and a fab layout. I love the vintage style and your cuttling background. Such a gorgeous flower and adorable image which is wonderfully coloured.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug!
irene
xxxx

Michele Spera said...

Really adorable card! I especially like the added embossed background with this:-) adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy:-)
XMicheleX

downrightcrafty said...

totally adorable and I love those papers thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland and hope to see you in the next challenge tomorrow
Hugs Kate xx

Lynn McAuley said...

Sensational colors and papers on this delightful Christmas card, Janice!! I love that precious mouse!

Thank you for playing along with Speedy's Friends and sharing your fun holiday card with us!

Jodi said...

Beautiful card!! Adorable image and pretty papers! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's With Crissy!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Max said...

Awwww bless! Who couldn't love this adorable wee cutie? Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Stampvanwinkle said...

Janice, this is adorable. I just love Cocoa. You've done a wonderful job with this card.

Wendy said...

Janice, this card is just too stinkin cute!!! Love the papers and your coloring! :)

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute! I love all the red bordering. Gorgeous!

Thanks for joinging Wild Orchid Craft's Classic Christmas Challenge!

Hugs, Mindy

Sandy Ang said...

Fab choice of colours !

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Awwwwhhh-such a cute image and so nicely coloured too!! Your papers are fabulous and I like how you embossed the background layer!! TFS your lovely card with us at Sundays With Crissy!!
:D Sarah