Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tulips


Hello! Well it's hard to believe but my time on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps DT is almost up. :0( Today was my last day to post on their blog. The last 6 months sure have flown by. I want to thank Korin and Janette for the wonderful opportunity!! I've had a blast!

For today's card I used the newly released Tulips digi. It will be available in stamp form next month. I went with a bi-colored look for my tulips. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

~ Challenges ~
Charisma Cardz ~ To Die for
Paper Cutz ~ Your choice
Wild Orchid ~ Dieing to punch it out!
Ooh la la ~ Mother's Day
Papertake Weekly ~ It's a Mom thing
Bearly Mine Challenges ~ Mother's Day

~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Tulips, Studio G sentiment
Paper ~ Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile, White, PTI DP's
Ink ~ Printer, Barely Banana, Terracotta Tile
Accessories ~ PTI Doily dies, Oval nesties, MS Doliy lace punch, Ribbon, Rhinestones

11 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is definately the color, Janice! Play, play, and play some more! These are perfect! Bravo!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Janice,

Your tulips are so pretty and what a wonderful layout.

I have had fun working with you on Sweet n Sassy. The time did go fast that is for sure.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb

Olga said...

WOW! This is a gorgeous jaw dropper!!!!! Love every thing about it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You certainly colored these to bloomin perfection... they look fresh out of the garden! Beautiful my friend!

Wendi said...

Wow gorgeous card amazing colouring and colour combo
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Misti said...

Beautiful tulips, Janice!!!!

Fot said...

Beautiful, I love the colors! I've always wondered what yall do on the inside of the card?
Thank-you for sharing
Deborah

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Janice. Pretty colors, punches/dies... that doily looks great in the background. :o)

Angie said...

Wonderful card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at BMD......

Hugs
Judith

tiggertastic said...

oh my fav flower, this is outstanding and a big winner for me,
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K