Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hope is Faith

Hello! It's Saturday and that means it's time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop!  It's also sketch with a spin week, this weeks spin is Winged Things. Be sure to play along because there is a prize this week for 1 lucky player. A Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp set of your choice!

For my card I choose to use a Butteryfly, I went way out of my comfort Zone with a  Big 5 1/2 x 5 1/2  square card!! I am very Happy with how it turned out though!  List of supplies and challenges is listed below. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend. We are in for another rainy one here, I am soooooo done with the April showers and ready for the May flowers!!


~ Challenges ~
The Sweet Stop ~ Sketch #104
Wild Orchid ~ Wings
Papertake Weekly ~ Truly Dimensional
Paper Pretties ~ Designer Paper challenge, use at least 2 (I used 4!)


~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Gina K Hope is Faith
Paper ~ Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, White, SU Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx,SU Barely Banana, PTI Hibiscus
Accessories ~ Clear Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Pearls, Primas, Buttons, Embroidery floss, SU Border punch, Square Nesties

8 comments:

Olga said...

BEE-U-TEE-Ful!!!!! Love the colors, the image and that fantastic sketch! I know I'll play this week!

Dawn Easton said...

Janice, this is beautiful! Glad you stepped out of your comfort zone and went big! It turned out GREAT~

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful!! LOOOVE that gorgeous pink butterfly!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the big butterfly and the pinks.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Isn't this just a beauty! Love that butterfly! LOVE the sketch... I need to play!

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is sooooo pretty!!!The pink butterfly is so striking!! Hugs,Shelby

Marcea said...

Beautiful dimension and such gorgeous details. Thankyou so much for joining us on PTW this week
-x-

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love your butterfly and the sketch!!! :)