Thursday, June 2, 2011

Black Beauty

Hello! Today I have a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square card to share with you. I was looking around at The Serendipity stamps online store and saw on their blog that they have a Black and White challenge going so thought I'd play along, found some other cool challenges to go along with it. I heat embossed my image and cut it out with my nesties, I used some of the yummy crocheted lace and a pearl ribbin slider that I got from Wild Orchid Crafts. Love how this one turned out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 ~ Challenges ~
Serendipity ~ Black and White
Bunny Zoe's ~ Lace
Wild Orchid ~ Embossed Layers
ABC Challenge ~ V is for Variety (3 different embellishments, I used Ribbon, Lace and Pearls)

 ~Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Serendipity Mustang
Paper ~ Black, White, Making Memories DP
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ Clear embossing powder, SU Square Lattice embossing folder, Wild Orchid Crafts lace and pearl ribbon slide, Velvet ribbon, Pearls

14 comments:

Mary said...

Janice this is absolutely gorgeous!

Mary Dew Lee

Betty Benton said...

Stunning -- every single detail!!

LeAnne said...

I agree with Mary---this is GORGEOUS!

AN said...

Waumikä ihanuus-kiitos osallistumisesta aBC-haasteesen ja onnea arvontaan
Aurinkoa päivääsi sinulle sinne<3

Cindy said...

beautiful in evey way.
Cindy

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi there! you KNOW I am lovin this one (-:
hugs
Linda

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful black and white creation!!!! I love the fabulous horse image and how you added the lace and texture!!!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Love this Janice! A beauty in black and white.

Carol L said...

You simply can't miss whenever you use this fabulous horse image! I love the black & white theme, especially that awesome DP panel! Beautiful!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so darling! I love the image and all the pearls.

Thanks so much for joining our last challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hugs, Mindy

Mina said...

wow Janice this is stunning...what an amazing monochromatic card...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Wendy said...

Oh WOW, this is gorgeous, Janice! Love, love, love everything about it! :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous!!

Shannah said...

This is beautiful Janice!
Hugs, S xox