Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wildflower Silhouette

Hello! The CASE Study challenge this week is being sponsered by Paper and Such! Up for grabs is a $25 gc to the Paper and Such store. The card they are casing this week is below. Hope you get a chance to play along, it's an awesome prize! For my card I softly sponged over my image and then went over it with my Aquapainter brush to blend it all together. I used some gorgeous May Arts wrinkle ribbon to finish it off, love how this stuff ties! You can find several colors in the Paper and Such store. Thanks for stopping by!

 ~Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Wildflowers, PTI sentiment
Paper ~ Cream, Dark Chocolate
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Not Quite Navy, Versafine Vintage Sepia
Accessories ~ Sizzix embossing folder, May Arts Ribbon

5 comments:

Olga said...

I love your card, good luck~!!!

Misti said...

Oh, WOW!!! This is so pretty!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. This is an awesome case, Janice. Love that bow also.

Maria Matter said...

oh this is lovely Janice! beautiful design!
hugs & blessings

Shannah said...

Wow - this is amazing... well done!