Saturday, October 14, 2017

Christmas Bauble


Hello! Today's card uses the Alcohol Ink Baubles tutorial from over at Splitcoaststampers. This was a bit messy but a lot of fun! At first I didn't think I'd be able to do it because believe it or not I have no alcohol ink pads/reinkers?! Than I realized that I could use my Copic marker refills. I need to get some more glossy card stock and play around with other color combos! I used my Taylored Expressions Snowfall embossing folder for my background. The snowflake die cut is from Poppystamps. I didn't have any ornament dies so I turned this stitched tag die into one. A little larger than I'd like but it works. If this wasn't so messy to mass produce I'd consider this for my personal Christmas cards this year?!! Maybe if I find a smaller ornament die I like I'll change my mind! Anyway that's it for now, thanks so much for stopping by. Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
One Crazy Stamper ~ Christmas/Winter
Scribbles Designs ~ Embossing Wet or Dry
Aud Sentiments Challenge ~ Die Cut + a Sentiment
SCS Falliday Fest ~ Alcohol Ink Baubles

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Janice! Love how pretty that technique is! Looks fabulous with your embossed panel and the snowflake diecut! Would make a great Christmas card!!! TFS and have a great day! Did you get to the stamp show yesterday?

Billie A said...

Very pretty ornament and love the background it really makes the ornament pop. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Paper Play Sketches
The Merry Christmas Challenge
sunny day crafting
pause dream enjoy
craftaholic R US

Carol L said...

This ornament is awesome with those marbled colors and I love the snowflake in the center! Gorgeous with lightly falling embossed snow in the background too!

Leanne said...

So pretty, love the embossing as well. Great job, and thank you for sharing with us at One Crazy Stamper
Leanne DT/OCS