Sunday, February 28, 2010

Signs of Spring





Hello! I'm ready for spring so I have dug out my Flourishes Signs of Spring set and made a couple of cards. Love this daffodil!! I cased this card that I found in the SCS gallery. The flowers are cut out and popped with 1/16" and 1/8" pop dots for dimension. I chalked around the flower on the top card and sponged on the bottom one. I used my Bow Easy to make the triple bow and topped it with a button. I can't decide which card I like better??!! List of challenges for this card is below. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
~Challenges~
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday ~ Flowers
Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger ~ Inspiration
Stamp TV ~ Inspiration challenge - Your perfect view, what you like to see out your window!
Crafty Creations ~ Cut it Out & Pop it Up!
Cute Card Thursday ~ Ribbon-Tastic!
Stamp Something ~ Recipe challenge DP,Button(s), Ribbon

~ Supply List~
Stamps ~ Flourishes Signs of Spring
Paper ~ Lemon Tart, Black, DCVW Farm Fresh Stack DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black (top card) Versafine Black Onyx and clear embossing powder and Barely Banana (bottom card)
Accessories ~ Pop Dots, SU corner punch, Labels 4, Button, Ribbon, Pearls, EK Success Scalloped scallop punch (bottom card only)

8 comments:

Shannah said...

Oh my gosh Janice - these are both GORGEOUS!!! LOVE them!!!!
Hugs, Shannah xox

~Stacy said...

ooh how very perfect Janice, love the colors and the button on the Bow :)

craftieodamae said...

you have doen it again, what a fantastic goregous card! Love it!!!

Julie said...

This is just beautiful....here's hoping spring soon hits in our neck of the woods!

Cath said...

Hey Janice! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a lovely daffodil. I like the way you punched the corners of the card.

Deb said...

beautiful card, love the daffodil, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

tanjaak said...

Hi! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Hugs,Tanja