Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday


Hello! This is my second post for today! Melanie Muenchinger one of the designer/illustrator for Gina K has a challenge posted over on her blog, Hands, Head and Heart it's a "Take the Scraps challenge". We were to make a card using only scraps left out on our table! My table seems to never be cleaned off, I always have discarded things that didn't work laying around! I did have to cut a new card base because the kraft one that was on my table had been cut wrong, hope thats ok! I used the Curtain Call Color challenge also, we were to use Kraft, White, Pink & Black. Love this color combo! I used the sketch from the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This is a awesome CAS sketch. Thanks for stopping by!

~Supply List~
Stamps ~ Gina K, A Year of Flowers
Paper ~ Kraft, White, Black , Pink Pirouette
Ink ~ Colorbox Frostwhite, Pretty in Pink
Accessories ~ Ribbon, Rhinestones, Swiss Dots CB folder, Happy Birthday mini CB folder, Circle Nesties, Stampendous Detail White embossing powder

9 comments:

Jennie said...

Great CAS design Janice! Isn't this challenge fun :o) Using up some of my mess...I would have to make A LOT of cards to get rid of all my scraps, LOL!

Yogi said...

this is really pretty. Love the textures and the clean look.

craftieodamae said...

Awesome!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

such a pretty CAS card, Janice! thanks for joining the Curtain Call this week:)

Patti said...

You totally rocked this challenge!Awesome card!

Marisa said...

Love the embossing and the flower! Great use of this week's Curtain Call colours. Thanks for playing :D

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Lovely CAS design! Thanks so much for playing with Curtain Call this week! xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous CAS card Janice....love it! I could prolly make 2 dozen cards with the scraps left over on my desk!

Silli said...

Wonderful card, love the sentiment and the flower!!! Very pretty... Hugs Silke