Wednesday, June 2, 2010

JustRite Pansy


Hello! Today's card is for the Justrite Friday challenge. We were to use circles and the sketch provided. I only have oval justrite stamps but some of the centers can easily be cut as circles! I used the Bonus Pansy center that came with the Wood Stamper Oval 1-3/4” x 2-5/16” with 15 pt Special Occasions Font Set. I thought about adding a sentiment in the upper right corner but think I'll leave it blank for now an add a sentiment when I need a card for a special occassion! Thanks for stopping by.
~Supply List~
Stamps ~ Justrite Bonus Pansy Center
Paper ~ Elegant Eggplant, Lemon Tart, White, Provo Craft DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Barely Banana
Accessories ~ MS Deep Edger Punch, Pearls, Buttons

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous! I have this challenge down on my to do likst, hope I get time to play. I love your white border punch piece, super cool!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So,so,soooooooo pretty!

Julie said...

So pretty Janice! Love the colors and your coloring!

Betty Benton said...

A light, delicate, lovely card!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Such pretty colors :)