Monday, October 18, 2010

Joy!


Hello! Went out of my comfort zone today and did a 1 layer CAS card! Well I did paper piece my snowman so I hope that still counts as a 1 layer card??! I think I like it?? I'm so used to doing multiple layers that it looks a little plain to me but I guess thats what CAS is all about right??!! I used the Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, Welcome Jesus set. This snowman is also available as a digi. Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!

~ Challenges ~
SCS CAS ~ Sketch
A Spoonful of Sugar ~ Winter Wonderland
Christmas Stampin ~ Inspiration challenge
~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy stamps Welcome Jesus
Paper ~ Kraft, White
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Snow
Accessories ~ White Gell pen, Sakura Clear glitter pen, Rhinestones

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It is so adorable!!!!! Cute snowman too!

Julie said...

LOVE it!!! Fantastic job on a CAS card!!! Embrace it Janice!!!! :)

Korin said...

I LOVE it! Sometimes simple is best and this is wonderful :). I love the white frame and the added bling :).

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

He is just so cute, Janice! What a perfect CAS card!

Cheryl said...

Very cute CAS card. You did an awesome job with the challenge.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is CAS perfection! Super adorable!

Janette said...

I really like how this turned out! Great job on the CAS challenge.

Misti said...

This is a fabulous CAS card!!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Janice, I love your snowman card. He is so adorable.

Adair said...

This is adorable! I love that snowman!