Friday, March 11, 2011

Think Spring!


Hello! It's time for another Sweet 'n Sassy customer blog hop! The theme this month is Think Spring. I know I am ready for Spring to get here!! You can find all the details here.

I used the Holding Flower Bethany stamp on my card. She is also available in digi form. I used this past weeks Sweet Stop sketch for my card with a few minor adjustments! ;0) I don't make very many square cards. I went with a Mother's Day sentiment for my card, it's from an upcoming SNSS set.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Remember there is a $25 SNSS Shopping spree for one randomly drawn player! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Holding Flower Bethany
Paper ~ Rassberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, White, Misc DP's
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ Primas, Buttons, Rhinestones, EK Success Sclloped Scallop punch, SU punches, Square nesties


18 comments:

Kim said...

Love this Janice! Great color combo and I love the little hint of an ear just going out of the frame. Sweet!

Karen McAlpine said...

Super cute card! Love the color combo. I really like that new Mother's Day sentiment. I will have to watch for that.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Isn't this just plain fun! So springy!

craftieodmae said...

I absolutely love this, the layout is fantastic and that image is cute ans can be!!!!! The whole card just yells Spring!!!!

Heidi said...

I just love the color combination you chose for this card! Beautiful.

Julie said...

Just beautiful Janice! I luv the bright and fun colors!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cute card Janice. Love the image, the great colors... the flowers are the perfect embellishments for this spring card. :o)

scrappingmamma said...

my fav colors to use, just lovely and what a nice mothers day card.

Debfoti ~ www.Scrappingmamma.net

Wendy said...

Super cute, Janice! Your coloring is amazing and I love those papers! Awesome job! :)

Vanessa said...

Love all the different paper patterns!! Great card! :) Hope you have a great weekend!! ~Blessings!

Natalie said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors and Bethany is such a sweet image! Very cute Mother's Day card!

Sue D said...

Great spring color combo!

Jennifer Scull said...

I love the bright cheerful colors and happy feel of your card! it makes me smile! :)

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is great. I love the bold and happy feeling of this card. It just pops in the submission pool here. Great job.

Neva said...

so darling, fabulous job

Carol L said...

I love the fresh, spring colors and DP on this adorable image! It's such a sweet Mother's day card!
You mentioned liking the Cocoa with Strawberry image I used today.....well apparently I like it a lot more than you do, because I erroneously bought it two times!! *sigh* :)

Marsha said...

Such nice bright colors. Love the little pink cheeks.

Janette said...

Janice, your card is very pretty! Bethany looks so cute and I love the orange and pink- so cheerful. Have a great week my friend, hugs to you!