Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CAS Christmas cards

Hello! Can you believe that Christmas is almost here and the year is almost over??!! I sure can't. This week the challenge at Paper and Such is Last minute Christmas cards. I know I am still working on mine! This will be our last challenge for the year, we'll start back up on Jan 10. Today I used the Swirly Trees set which is great for quick and easy cards! I just stamped the image and colored a little with my prisma pencil. Added some stickles and a few rhinestones an called it done. The prize this round is the adorable Snow Folks set. I thought as a little bonus I'd share a card that I made with this set the other week. Can't wait to see everyones last minute cards! Don't forget to stop by and check out what the rest of the DT has made. Paper and Such BlogJulieKimPattie, Mindy, Amber  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



 ~ Supply List  Swirly Trees ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such Swirly Trees
Paper ~ Red, White, Black
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ Ribbon, Rhinestones, Stickles, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Circle nesties

  ~ Supply List Snow Folks ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such Snow Folks sentiment from Swirly Trees
Paper ~ Cranberry Tart, Rustic White, Kraft, DCVW DP, Paper Studio DP
Ink ~  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ Twine, Snowflake corner punch, Rhinestone, Sizzix Snowflakes #9 embossing folder

8 comments:

Joan V said...

Your cards are both lovely. I really love the snowman image and the way you colored him. I think I need to go check out that set. Thanks for sharing.

Shannon White said...

These are both Fabulous Miss Janice! I still have a couple more Christmas cards to finish up myself, LOL..Can't believe that Christmas is just about here..lol I better hurry up an finish my projects! 8-) Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs
Shannon

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both are super awesome! LOVIN that little snowman angel. Can't believe I
haven't inked him up!

craftieodmae said...

Love em both, the first one just kinda sticks with me LOL.......

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful cards but my favorite is the tree -- gotta love that swiss dots emb. folder and the little tree is perfect! So pretty with the white card and red/white ribbon!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hi Janice! Long time ---

Cute, cute card!! Made me smile~

Basslady said...

wonderful cards with a fantastic style!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Simple, elegant and beautiful Janice!!

Lovely!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith