Monday, May 14, 2012

Friends Forever


Hello! Saw the tecnique challenge over on SCS today and thought I'd give it a try! It was to do Dry Debossing, you can find instructions here if you need them. Another fun way to use your embossed papers! I used one of my favorite CB folders. Love this folder for quick and easy cards. It's a more expensive folder because it comes with a Lg sentiment die too (which I have never use) but I use the folder a good bit so I think it was worth the extra money. It's been raining all day so I had to resort to a indoor picture today, not my favorite but it will work. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

 ~ Challenges ~
Lexi's Creations ~ Black and White plus One
Oh La La Creations ~ Ribbon or Twine

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such Friendship sentiments
Paper ~ White, Black
Ink ~ TH Spun Sugar, Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ Friends Forever CB folder, Ribbon, Pearls, Bow Easy

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Janice. This is so pretty, very delicate, and I love the pink as your other colour. The ribbon adds such a touch of class, I love it.
Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very pretty card, Janice! What a dreary day, huh?

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally awesome Janice! LOVE that embossing folder!

craftieodmae said...

This is drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!

TRACEY MO said...

This is gorjuss love the colour you have pick for this card.

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations

Tracey DT

Barbara said...

Hi Janice, This might be a CAS card but the finished product is amazing. Thank you for sharing this technique with us. I too love how you divided the background into thirds. You are so clever. I love visiting blogs. I get so many ideas!! Thank for sharing with us. I am so glad that you chose to share your papercraft project with Lexi's crafts. Good luck:)

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card, love the pink and black together, thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy x