Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thanksgiving


Hello!  It's Saturday so that means it's time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop! This weeks sketch is great for CAS cards. I was once again in the mood to work on my fall cards, it'll be here before we know it. Time flies by so fast these days!   Make sure you stop by and check out what the other Sugar Babies have created with this awesome sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! Cathy McCauley, Chrissy D, Monika Davis, Shannon White, Shelby Goolsby



  ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Just for Fun leaf, Clear Dollar Stamps sentiment, SU weathered BG
Paper ~ Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Rustic Cream
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia
Accessories ~ Darcie's Woodgrain embossing folder, SU Modern Label punch, bangle bling

8 comments:

Shannon White said...

Oh I Love this Miss Janice! Such a Wonderful Fall creation! I just LOVE Fall cards, they are some of my most Favorite to make, also My Favorite Season too! 8-) Love the Sentiment and the Beautiful fall leaves and Wonderful Embossed woodgrain BG too!

Hope you have a Super Weekend my friend! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Now you are talking! I love Fall cards! Gorgeous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Janice. The leaves are gorgeous and the embossing is awesome. Lovely colors too.

Chrissy D said...

Love this fall card - beautiful sentiment and papers! Wishing you a VERY blessed week!

The Other Patti Sue said...

BEAUTIFUL fall card!

Cathymac said...

Very pretty, Janice! Your card reminds me that fall will be here before we know it...can't believe it's August already! Love the wood grain texture on the background...perfect! Have a wonderful week!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Very nice Janice love the embossed card with the butterflies

jacqui x

Shelby Goolsby said...

So elegant and pretty!! I love the textures and how the sentiment is the main focal point. Enjoy the rest of the week.