Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall Flowers


Hello! This is my second post for today. The Sweet Stop sketch is in the post below. This month at Paper and Such we are revisiting the Fall Flowers set! I'm resharing a card that i previously shared.I did the embedded embossing technique on this card. I love how it looks and i really need to do this again! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such, Fall Flowers
Paper ~ Riding Hood Red, Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, MME Stella and Rose Gertie DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ Lace, Buttons, SU Square Lattice Embossing folder




3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, love the embossed print, gotta try that!

Betty Benton said...

A beautiful flower -- love the texture!

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Janice, I thought it was cross stitched the embossing looks so great on it :) Viv xx