Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happy Heart


Hello! Man am I loving this color combo, I saw a card on pinterest an had to do my version of it. I paper pieced my snowman (and the heart) onto a kraft background an added a paper doily behind it.  Love the way it pops!  Added some snowflake die cuts with button centers to finish it off. Challenges I am entering are listed below. Thanks for stopping by an have a great day!!


 ~ Challenges ~
Through the Craft Room Door ~ Anything goes
Take you Pick (The Kraft Journal) ~ Pick 3 I choose Stamped, Dies, and Buttons



 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ MFT Pure Innocence Happy Heart Snowman
Paper ~ Kraft, White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ embossing folder, MFT snowflake dies, paper doily, Buttons

1 comment:

Stacey Schofield said...

Gorgeous work. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Keep Smilin',
Stacey xxx
TTCRD DT
Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}