Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mustang



Hello! WOW today is my 10th straight day in a row for a blog post?!! That has to be a record for me?? Better get in gear though because I don't have anything planned yet for tomorrow?!! Today's card is for the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog #59 ~ Leave it Bare. I automatically thought of either their Mustang or Goat stamp (They REALLY need a realistic Cat stamp like this too!!! Hint hint hint ;-) ) I have used both these stamps before with or without coloring an LOVE them done either way! It's also for the Animal Friends Challenge ~ Animal with Fur and the Allsorts Challenge Blog ~ Black and White plus One. Thanks so much for stopping by an I hope you come back again soon!

5 comments:

Marybeth said...

Hi Janice , I love the horse not colored in just beautifully framed with the patterned paper ! Beautiful card and Thanks for joining us at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog!

Dreja said...

Ganz toll gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Heike said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike

StampinJessica said...

Great card, so beautiful !
Thank you for join us at the Animal Friends Challenge !
Jessica DT

Jeanne J. said...

You picked the perfect image for this challenge! This beauty is strong enough to hold it's own without any coloring! Perfect paper pairing too - and I love the frame you created!