Thursday, October 27, 2016

Christmas Peace


Hello! Today I have a pretty clean and simple card to share with you! I left my embossing folder do most of the work. I just added a sentiment from Paper Inspirations called Christmas Peace, some nail heads and some acrylic type snowflakes that I had found on clearance in the Christmas section at Walmart last year. Red, White and Black has always been one of my favorite color combos. It's so classy and elegant looking. Challenges I am entering are listed below. Thanks for stopping by an hope you come back again soon!


~ Challenges ~
SCS Falliday Fest ~ What's Your Texture
52 Christmas Card Throwdown ~ Embossing
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Beautifully clean, simple and very elegant. I do like the embossed patterns and the touch of red! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

Kajcyika said...

So clean and simple - I love it!
Thanks for sharing it with us at 52CCT! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Janice. What a lovely and creative card you've created here. It's just as sweet as can be. I'm just blown away with your amazing talents, and can't thank you enough for sharing with us. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and I sincerely hope that you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Contagiously Crafty said...

So simple and yet very effective! Beautiful. So glad to have found you through Word Art Wednesday's challenge.