Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Every Breath


Hello!! It's Tuesday so that means it's new sketch time at Tuesday Morning Sketches! This week it's a great sketch for those larger images. I used one of my ADORABLE Phyllis Harris stamps from Unity Stamps. This one is called Every Breath. I used a piece of vintage lace gifted to me by my friend Stacy and topped it with a piece of crocheted lace from my own stash. I kept wanting to add other embellishments but thought it best to do less this go round. Once again this card looks so much better in real life compared to my poor quality photo! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has done with this weeks sketch! Challenges I'm entering are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Dragonfly Dreams ~ Monochrome


9 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I only have a very few Phyllis Harris stamp sets, but how funny is it that I have this one... a real favorite! She is truly darling. I love the lace and crochet features that you added.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous! Love this card today, Janice! The image is adorable and I especially love the lace and pretty paper you used!! Perfectly amazing to go with the sketch this week! TFS and hope you have a great day! I know some sunshine would help ALOT!! LOL

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is so very pretty Janice, I love the layered textiles a great deal :)

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love that image!!

Carol L said...

That's such a cute image of a little girl, and I love how you colored her! The papers are the perfect match and the ribbon layers looks wonderful too! Send her over to my house, she can blow dandelions for the next century without running out! LOL

Wanda said...

Such a sweet stamp you have used this week. Your coloring is fantastic and paired with the beautiful lace ribbon it is just perfect.

Debbie said...

Adorable image! And I love your lace!

Kim's CreaLife said...

Nice card.

Kim, DT Dragonfly Dreams

Patti said...

I love this Janice, your layered trims and colors, image so great! I think the photo looks good too but know that it's even better in person is that much better!