Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Serenity Prayer


Hello!! It's Tuesday so that means it's time for a new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Can I say that I just Love this sketch and I absolutely LOVE my card?!! I think it would look nice framed as a mini picture?!! Can't remember exactly who the stamp is from? I won a bunch of unmounted stamps years ago and this was one of them. Thinking It might have been a company called Heart & Soul? Can't find anything on them so I think they are no longer in business. Anyway I can't wait to see what you'll come up with. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with.

 ~ Challenges ~
Allsorts ~ Use at least 2 dies
Moving Along with the Times ~ Embossing
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes


9 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! From the sentiment to the design, this card rocks, Janice! Also gotta say that I love your patterned paper, too! From the prints to the colors....it's so pretty! I agree, this beauty needs to be framed! Love it! TFS and stay cool today!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card!

Carol L said...

This is just fantastic with those beautiful papers and wonderful embossed background. I love the dual circles in 2 colors too - what a great way to showcase a wonderful sentiment of wisdom!

brenda said...

A very pretty creation and perfect for our theme with the dies you used, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Wonderful sketch and beautiful color combination.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Hazel said...

All the previous comments sum it up really - a beautiful card in beautiful colours. Thank you so much for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card. The colors are wonderful - so bright and happy. You did a great job with ink blending on your focal piece.

Jenée said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. I so like the fun (happy) colors you've used and the serenity prayer has always been a favorite of mine.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I'm so grateful, and I hope you will join us again soon. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creativity.
Karen Lethworth
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you visit