Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hello

It's week 3 of the anniversary celebration month at Tuesday Morning Sketches! This week it's the sketch plus embellishments as our theme. That's an easy one! I used enamel dots for mine. I was going to also use washi tape as this would be a good sketch for that too but went with some paper scraps instead. The flower is a no name die set I bought off Amazon, used a Simon Says Stamp die cut for my sentiment. I'll admit this sketch had me at first but really like how it turned out!! Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the DT has come up with! Challenges I'm entering are listed below.
Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

  ~Challenges ~
Crafty Friends Challenge ~ Floral
Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything goes with dies

11 comments:

Carol L said...

First of all, welcome back! I just realized you've been on vacation and I hope you had a great time! Right out of the gate, you nailed this sketch with a beautiful card! I just love the color combo along with those strips of dsp! It looks fabulous! I agree, we should all get together soon at L&L - I'm able and willing!

Macimbalo said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the texture and the colors with that pretty flower! Thanks for joining the challenge over at HLS ATG w/ Dies for July!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Bravo! Excellent job with the sketch, Janice! One of my very favorite color combos.

Debbie said...

This is sooo pretty!! I love the embossing and papers you used!!

Wanda said...

Fantastic color combo! I really like all the texture you've achieved with the embossing and paper patterns.

Melissa Craig said...

This is such a great card. I love the colors and the daisy is adorable.

Patti said...

This card is absolutely perfect Janice - I just LOVE EVERYTHING about it!!

Linda said...

Hi!
Thanks for entering your floral card in our challenge over at the Crafty Friends blog.
Good luck in the draw.
Greetings, Linda DTCF

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is pretty and fits perfectly with our ‘’Floral’ challenge theme… please join us next time and good luck in the draw.

Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

great combination of diecuts and embossing to create this wonderful card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers July Anything Goes With Dies Challenge!

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, Janice! I love all the different types of texture you added to this with papers & embossed pieces! Your simple sentiment completes this nicely! Great job on the challenge! TFS and hope you've been enjoying your summer! :)