Thursday, April 5, 2018

One in a Melon


Hello and Happy Spring?!!? Right? Even though it feels more like winter lately and they say we have more snow on the way on Saturday with as much as 6inches possible in places?! Anyway I'm in the mood for WARM weather and so I went for a summer card today! And nothing screams summer like a cold slice of watermelon!! I have had this adorable Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps digi printed out for ages....ok years actually and finally got around to coloring him with my Copic markers. Went hunting for a sketch to use and over at Sketch Saturday it was players choice to go thru their past sketches! How fun is that? Anyway I hope my card brought a smile to your face and warm thoughts to your day! :-) Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great rest of your day! Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Sketch Saturday ~ Pick a sketch I choose #421
Crafty Creations ~ Anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner ~ Anything Goes


5 comments:

Cathymac said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Janice! It has been a long time. Love your Kiwi Koala card..so cute!

Carol L said...

They just dont get much cuter than this one! Love the dsp banners and sweet little image! Watermelon - YUM!

Wendy said...

You always make the cutest cards, Janice! This one reminds me of warmer days which I hope will soon come. This cold weather is getting old...i'm so ready to get out on my bike and eat watermelon afterwards! Ahhh, sounds so refreshing! TFS this awesome card...I love everything about it especially your coloring!

Anna-Karin said...

This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Kleri said...

Super sweet card,Janice!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)