Saturday, May 26, 2018

Good Luck


Hello!! Finally made it back to the stamp room again. I've been enjoying the break, haven't even been online much at all. Sorry if I'm behind on visiting your blog. When I was feeling like I needed to be crafty I went looking for a sketch (my go to for some MOJO!) and found this Stella Says Sketch one. Loved it so had to play! Not sure I like my choice of the ladybug paper but?? Other than that it works! Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the long holiday weekend. Hoping to get inspired to make a few more cards this weekend?!

 ~ Challenges ~
Stella Says Sketch ~ Sketch #610


3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is totally cute with the ladybugs galore! Love the sketch and your design too! Wishing you a great Memorial Day weekend!

Wendy said...

Hi Janice!! So good to see you back crafting! Your card is so adorable and yes, I think your ladybug paper SO works for this! Matches the ladybugs in your cute and very perfectly colored image! Great job and of course, a very cool sketch! TFS and hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend! I was in your neck of the woods yesterday at AC Moore & Sam's Club and was thinking of you! :)

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with a fab colored image.
Thanks for joining us at Stella Says Sketch.
Sorry for my late comment.
xxx Margreet DT