Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Silent Night


Hello! Today I have another "die cut" creation to share with you. I so enjoy making these scenes come to life so to speak. I used another one of my alcohol inked backgrounds as my starting point. The little town scene is a Your Next Stamp die, the Carolers and Peace are by Impression Obsession. I added some stickles to the snowy hills and finished it off with some sparkly snowflake stickers that I found ay Hobby Lobby. I was very pleased with how this one turned out. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 ~ Challenges ~
YNS Fun Friday Challenge ~ #103 A-Caroling We Will Go (Silent Night)
Crafty Gals Corner ~ Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
House That Stamps Built ~ Tic-Tac-Toe (Sparkle, Red or Blue, Winter Holiday)

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the beautiful sky you created with your alcohol inks --- so pretty! Thank so much for playing along in the Tic Tac Toe challenge over on The House That Stamps Built!

Wendy said...

So pretty, Janice! Love the background you created with your alcohol inks! Looks amazing! And I love how your carolers fit right in with your little town scene! This is just perfect for the holiday season! TFS and have a great day! :)

Carol L said...

I love that pretty night sky you created along with the white and black elements! It's very dramatic in contrast and looks absolutely stunning too!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! The blue and white together definitely create a peaceful scene to go with the elegant die cut sentiment. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love your scene! What a great background too! Very creative to put the carolers in the foreground! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Rae Ann said...

The blue and white is so striking. The silhouettes really pop too!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just recently ordered some of the children silhouettes and they did not arrive yet. I am looking forward to making scenes with them as you have. This is wonderful!