Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cupcakes


Hello! It's been over a week since I posted or even made a card! We went away for a long holiday weekend. Love getting away but it's also great to be back home and making cards again :) Today's card is a double challenge card. I combined the potluck Friday challenge from Stamp TV and this weeks CAS challenge on SCS. For the potluck Friday challenge we were to use punches on our card and for the CAS we were to make a Birthday card. I Love this style card and have used it alot. I use one of my mini square CB folders to make the little blocks around the cupcakes.
Supply List
Stamps ~ Gina K Sweetest Blessings
Paper ~ Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, White, Misc DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ MS Cupcake punch, CB mini square folder, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Ribbon Nesties

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love all the white space and that pretty sheer ribbon!

...just got home from the beach!

Lori said...

Oh this one is fun! I have this punch but haven't used it yet!