Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank-you Bouquet



Today I Have another double challenge card for you! I used the sketch challenge over on Stamp TV and today's color challenge on SCS. I really like this sketch and plan to use it again. When I first saw todays colors I wasn't sure about the combo, but i really am pleased with the way it turned out! Todays colors were Barely Banana, Lavender Lace, Going Gray, Black, and White. I used the Going Gray for my card base.

Supply List
Stamps ~ Inkadinkado- Flavia, SU Thinking Happy Thoughts
Paper ~ Barely Banana, Going Gray, Black, White, Misc DP's
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics ~ C1, C3, G12, V12, V15, Y21
Accessories ~ Swiss dots CB folder, Labels 3 nesties, Circle punches, Ribbon, Button, Prima, Rhinestones

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

VERY beautifully done, girl!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Janice! You did wonderful on the color challenge yesterday! I struggled so bad that eventually everything I tried went right in the trash can! Beautiful coloring & an awesome layout!

Unknown said...

beautiful card and coloring ;)