Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cuppa Joe


I've made my first "coffee" card. I am not a coffee drinker don't even like the smell of it but I can drink tea by the gallons specially Ice Tea or better yet McD's Sweet Tea! Anyway I figure just because I don't like coffee doesn't mean I can't make cards with coffee on them for people who do like it! I think this BasicGrey Granola DP goes great with this kind of image, could be used as a masculine card too. I used the sketch from Stamp TV for my layout. It's also for the Just Add Ink Challenge which this week is Just add....Ink! Thanks for stopping by!

~Supply List!
Stamps ~ Gina K " my cuppa joe"
Paper ~ Kraft, Bordering Blue, Gina K Chocolate Kiss, BasicGrey Granola
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Soft Suede, Bordering Blue
Accessories ~ Pearls, Twine, Button, Label 1 nesties, CB Herringbone folder, sponging

10 comments:

Patti said...

Super cute! Love the embossed paper... perfect touch!

Danielle Daws said...

Very sweet! I like the button you've used, it fits perfectly. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Jenny said...

Neat card! I love the twine :)

I left you a little something on my blog ;)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the earthy tones in this card. Thanks for playing at JAI.

Amanda said...

This is stunning! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

~Stacy said...

That is just perfect with this folder... for someone who doesn't like coffee *gasp* ;)

you rocked this card chickie!

Julie said...

Love this Janice....makes me want some coffee! Love the string!

Leigh Anne said...

Love it Janice! :) I like coffee & Coffee cards - great details!

Newstampinaddict said...

Awesome card Janice!

Shannah said...

Great card - love this!