Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank-you


Hello! Today I have another CAS card to share with you. I can't seem to get enough of this Dahlia set from Papertrey, they are so fun to color! I Love the color on this one, I used PTI newest color Hawaiian Shores. I used my scor-pal again for my embossed lines on my white panel. I'm thinking this might make a great gift set done up in different colors and sentiments. List of challenges and supplies used is below. Thanks for stopping by!

~Challenges~
Card Patterns ~ Sketch
Our Creative Corner ~ Blooming Blossoms
Incy Wincy Designs ~ One of my Favorites
Pink Elephant ~ Color Challenge Aqua
ABC Challenge ~ T is for Thank-you

~Supply List~
Stamps ~ PTI Delightful Dahlia & Communique Curves Sentiments
Paper ~ White, Black, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ PTI Dahlia Dies, SU border punch, Scor-Pal, Ribbon, Pearls, Copics

13 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is one awesome CAS card! You rock GF!

Betty Benton said...

This is one beautiful card, Janice! It is so Light-hearted that it may just float away!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Julie said...

This is just beautiful! You need more PTI, maybe some dottet satin ribbon! ;)

Cathy said...

Very stylish card. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh what an awesome colouring! Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week! xx

whoistracy said...

I love the scored background here Janice. What a great touch.

Saskia said...

Wow, this card is really beautiful. Love the colours too.

Anonymous said...

what a clean and simple design Janice one of the ones I liked the best!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card!! I love the embossing and gorgeous flower!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Julie Leblanc said...

Very pretty, thanks for joining us at the OCC!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is so pretty, Janice! I am sure you will use the flower/ die combo a zillion times! I also wanted to wish you congrats on the big win over at CCS. How fun is that?

Shannah said...

So pretty Janice!! I love the colours!