Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lilacs

Hello! It's time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop! It's the third Saturday so that means it's sketch with a spin time. The spin this time round is dies or punches. I just love all the different shapes and layers on this sketch! I wanted to use some of the New DCVW Chateau Lavender Stack 12x12 pad that I just got. It's so pretty and reminded me of Lilacs so thats what I went with for today's card! I just Love the smell of Lilacs.One of my favorite things about spring! I really like how this card turned out! Make sure you stop by and check out what the other Sugar Babies have created. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!   Cathy McCauley, Chrissy D, Kim O'Connell, Monika Davis, Shannon WhiteShelby Goolsby, Wendy Ramlakhan 



 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Flourishes Lilac set
Paper ~ White, Kraft, DCVW Chateau Lavender Stack
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ Clear embossing powder, ribbon, lace, pearls

6 comments:

Cathymac said...

Ooooo, Janice...I can almost smell the lilacs! I LOVE the smell of lilacs in the spring! Your card with its lavenders and greens is just beautiful! The lace and pearls give your card a vintage feel...so pretty! I like the ribbon tabs, too! Enjoy your weekend!

Shannon White said...

Wowzers Miss Janice! This is So Beautiful! Love the Wonderful color combo and Super Pretty dp's you chose! You can almost smell the lovely sent of those lilacs too! Just Fabulous Lady! 8-)

Hope you have a Fantastic weekend!

Hugs
Shannon

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Janice. Love the lilac flower, the gorgeous lace, the pearls... the sponging is perfect. :o)

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is a beauty my friend! Love the lilac image and the sketch is to die for!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Mmmmmmmm! I can almost smell them! One of my favorite parts of Spring are when the Lilacs bloom! Beautiful!

Chrissy D said...

Janice this is so lovely! Love your card! Hope you are having a blessed week!