Monday, February 6, 2012

Pickle's Skating


Hello! Today's card uses the Adorable Pickle the penguin from Wild Rose Studio! My niece is invited to a birthday this coming weekend and the theme is ice skating so I thought this card would be perfect for her to give. Black is a hard color for me to do with my copics, need a little more practice I believe! Overall though I think the card turned out cute. List of supplies and challenges used are listed below. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 ~ Challenges ~
Polllycraft Monday ~ Chill Out
Birthday Sundaes ~ Birthday card w/sentiment
Repeat Impressions ~ Sketch challenge

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Wild Rose Studio Pickle Skating, Studio G sentiment
Paper ~ Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, PTI Guide Lines DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ Rhinestones, Stickles

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So adorable!

Betty Benton said...

Nothing could be any cuter!!

Anita said...

This is so cute and that little penguin is adorable! Thank you for joining the Pollycraft challenge.

Wendy said...

Too darn cute, Janice! I love your coloring....even your black looks great! I get very nervous when something needs to be colored black!

Maribel said...

I love this adorable penguin. So cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Maribel

Cazza said...

Oh this is so cute!
Thanks for playing along in our Chill Out challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx