Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Berry Nice day!


Hello! Today's card is for Beccy's Place Birthday Bash #3 challenge ~ Anything but a Rectangle. I wanted to go fancier but just couldn't get it to come together and i'm cutting it pretty close to the deadline as it is so i just ended up going with a square card. Which is a challenge for me too as i usually just stick to the standard A2 size card! Thanks for stopping bu and have a great day!!

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Beccy's Place digi
Paper ~ Black, White, Riding Hood Red, Misc DP
Ink ~ Printer, Spun Sugar
Accessories ~ Spellbinders dies

4 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

Love how you colored the berries on this one Janice and the shape of the textures too.

Beccy said...

I love square cards Janice, I've been making a lot of them just recently. I really like the way you've put this one together, the colours all work so well and the strawberries look delicious!
Cheers,
Beccy

Carol L said...

This reminds me of a picnic in spring! I love the die cuts in black and gingham, and Beccy's image is gorgeous!

Shannon White said...

Oooh I Love this Miss Janice!! So Fresh and Summery!! Love how you colored up those strawberries!! They look Scrumptious! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon