Friday, February 1, 2013

Puppy Love



Hello! Today i have a cute Valentine's day card to share with you using a Penny Black puppy! I've been seeing cards using scrabble tiles and i finally got my hands on a old game to steal the tiles from! ;0) This would definately need to be a hand delivered card or mailed in a bubble envelope though. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 ~ Challenges ~
Delightful Challenges ~ Red & White
Sisterhood of Crafters ~ Hearts
Scrap Creations ~ Valentine's


 ~ Supply list ~
Stamps ~ Penny Black I'm so cute
Paper ~ Pure Poppy, White, Black
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ embossing folders, heart punches and dies, ribbon, scrabble tiles

7 comments:

Darlene said...

So, so cute Janice! Love the Scrabble tiles idea! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘I {HEART} VALENTINE’S’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

craftieodmae said...

super cute!!

Lawren said...

Very nice. Thank you for joining Delightful challenges.

K. Joy said...

Oh, my - I love this Penny Black stamp, and I LOVE how you used the scrabble tiles!!! What a cool idea! :) Thanks for sharing!!

Carol L said...

Not only are the scrabble tiles cute, but I love how you tied the ribbon and bow around that tiny heart too! Super cute card!

Judith said...

Ha ha! - just love that little doggie- your card is so cute -thank you for playing at Delightful challenges this week hugs Judith x

Shannon White said...

Cute Cute Cute Miss Janice! Love the scrabble tiles and the Sweet embossed hearts bg! And you know I love your Sweet PB Pup too! He's just Too Darned CUTE! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon