Saturday, January 26, 2013

Peek a Bunny


Hello! Welcome to another fun sketch from  The Sweet Stop! This week i'm using a stamp that i've had forever and had never used (have WAY to many of those).  This card is so much better in real life. I've been having a horrible time getting good pictures here of late. The colors are way off but the DP matches this image perfectly! Anyway thanks for taking the time to visit me! Be sure to check out what the other sugar babies have made this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!



  • Cathy McCauley
  • Ceal Pritchett
  • Faye Wynn-Jones
  • Marlena Peduzzi
  • Melissa Shultz
  • Monika Davis
  • Robin Parker
  • Stephanie


  •  ~ Supply List ~
    Stamps ~ Stampavie Peek a Bunny
    Paper ~ Hibiscus Burst, Certainly Celery, Gable Green, White, DCVW DP
    Ink ~ Black, Spun Sugar
    Accessories ~ Flora Doodles

    8 comments:

    Faye said...

    Janice, whata cutie! I love the image and the colours! Gorgeousness. Have a great weekend. X

    buggin2stamp said...

    What an adorable image Janice. I have a lot of those stamps too. I love the colors you chose to use. Very springy! And who doesn't love some cute little lady bugs and an adorable bunny. Fabulous!
    Melissa

    Monika/Buzsy said...

    Such a sweet card Janice. Love the darling image and cheerful colors. The flowers are so pretty.

    Unknown said...

    This is so adorable! How cool that the papers and the colors of the watering can accent each other!

    Robin Parker said...

    Janice, I love your bunny in the watering can image, just so darling. I too, have your same designer paper. Get inspiration for me.

    Cathymac said...

    Just darling, Janice! What an adorable bunny...love the pretty spring colors of the DP and the matching watering can...makes me long for warmer weather! Hugs!

    K. Joy said...

    I spy Spring!! :) What a cute card, and happy colors! Great flowers, too they look like felt...are they? Thanks for sharing!!

    Carol L said...

    That's such a cute bunny image, and I love the colors and patterns!