Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kindness



Hello! Hope you are keeping warm today, it sure is COLD here in south central PA! Today i have a card for you that i made using the Justrite Friday Challenge sketch. I really think i need to invest in a set of banner dies because cutting them by hand is almost impossible to get them even. I am happy with how my card turned out though. I think this has become a new favorite color combo. With these MME papers it has a nice vintage/shabby chic kind of feel to it. I should have added some lace with the ribbon maybe?? My picture really doesn't do it justice, winter and lack of good light make for poor photos. :0(  Anyway thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Justrite Kindness and Large Fancy sentiments
Paper ~ SSweet Blush, Scarlet Jewel, Autumn Rose, Vintage Cream, MME DP
Ink ~ Autumn Rose
Accessories ~ Labels 20, Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Tape

9 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous card Janice! Loving those papers and colors!
I think your banners look just fine, but have you tried that trick with cutting those banners with a square punch? I put a pencil dot where I want the point, and line up my square punch for the cut, putting one corner directly over the point.

Stacy Sheldon said...

got my fingers crossed for you Janice, this is fabulous :)

Sheri said...

Great eclectic mix of papers! I don't think you needed to add anything... it's PERFECT the way it is! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is beautiful Janice love those colours, great papers
jacqui x

craftieodmae said...

such a gorgeous card!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful....I love the colors and papers you use.

Holly Young said...

what a gorgeous card,,,,love the contrasting pps!

Marge said...

I LOVE this paper pad (having just purchased it myself)! Will definitely have to bust it open now & start cutting it up after seeing your BEAUTIFUL card -- nicely done!!!