Friday, January 25, 2013

Just a Note



Hello! I'm sure on a roll this week with blog posts!  This is a card i made using the Just a Note digi freebie from Beccy's Place. My ribbon matches perfectly but for some reason i couldn't get a picture to show that!! Hate when that happens. Image is colored with Prisma pencils and gamsel. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ January challenge


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Beccy's Place Just a Note digi freebie
Paper ~ White, Kraft, Reminisce DP
Ink ~ Printer, Antique Linen
Accessories ~ MS border punch, Ribbon

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I love that image you've used from Beccy's Place -- great card!

Carol L said...

I love the image and sentiment over the text panel - what an awesome look!

Beccy said...

You use these images so well Janice, I always enjoy seeing what you create with them. Great mix of colours and papers and, as always, a great job on colouring the image!
Cheers,
Beccy