Sunday, February 26, 2017

Congrats Grad!


Hello! I attempted another CAS Freshly Made Sketch today. CAS is so hard for me! I have a hard time with less is more. This one turned out ok I guess?? My picture is kinda crappy though. No stamping again today. The hat and sentiment were some stickers I found on clearance at M's sometime ago. The stars are from a Little B stitched stars set I bought off Amazon (That Amazon Prime gets me in so much trouble!!). I finished it off with a few silver pearls. Thanks for stopping by, the challenges I'm entering are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Freshly Made Sketches ~ Sketch #276
Glitter 'N' Sparkle ~ Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a great sketch, and you designed the perfect card. Amen to the Prime! I am always adding things to my wish list. I have been trying to get creative to use up my stickers and such. I donated lots when I was redoing the craft room, but I still have plenty. The pierced borders look so cool next to the swirly paper. What a nice clean card. I love it!

Wendy said...

Super cool card, Janice! Love the design on this and how simple it is! Less is more but I too have a hard time with that! Love the paper and the pretty border punch you used...oh and the stickers!! It really doesn't get any easier than that! :)
My trip to Hobby Lobby Saturday was fun! Yes, the Hanover store is closer than any other location. Got there around 10am. and found some sheets of paper for Easter (which was what I looking for) and I also saw the paper you used on your beautiful Mother's Day card the other day! I picked up some cute paper bags for Easter and an embossing folder that had anchors on it (been looking for that) so it was a good trip! :)

Kim S said...

LOVE the big star with the graduation cap - the swirly black pattern is a great look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is such a fantastic graduation card. I love the cap (the tassle makes it look so realistic) plus the swirly paper and wavy border are nice touches! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Carol L said...

I just love this CAS grad card with the little mortar board and tassel! Those wavy borders are really cool and I just love the whole masculine look and feel of this great card!

pauline said...

lovely ,Thanks for joining our glitternsparklechallenge Pauline Dt x