Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Dressed Up


Hello! Today's card uses another of my favorite's, Penny Black. This time I'm using "Dressed Up". He just say's Dad to me so I went with a Father's Day card. He was colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I dug thru my embossing folders to find one I haven't used in ages. Trying to break out of using only my go to favorites all the time?! That's it for today so glad you stopped by I love reading your comments! Challenges I used are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Your Next Stamp ~ Sketch #57
Little Red Wagon ~ Season of Love (Favorite Company) Penny Black
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations ~ Animal Magic

6 comments:

Carol L said...

I love this adorable bear with his oversized necktie! LOL The metal brads add a masculine touch as well as those great papers. I love how you did the sentiment panel too - very clever and unique!

brenda said...

What a very sweet image and pretty card, my thanks for joining our Animal Magic theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Wendy said...

This image does scream "dad"!! Super cute card with that sweet image! Love the papers and your embossed panel! :)

The Crafty Critter said...

Your card caught my eye on the YSN Challenge! This is such an cute image. That tie is too sweet. I really love the embossed background, as well. Thank you for sharing! I would love to share my crafts with you, too. I can always use some feedback and tips and tricks from a fellow crafter. If you are interested in looking at my projects can be found at http://thecraftycritter.com.
-Miranda

Lynne K said...

Great image, love the design too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Dora said...

Cute! Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.