Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring has Sprung!


Hello! It's Tuesday so its time for another new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. My card today uses a couple of cute duck digi's I bought back in December from Doodle Pantry before they closed. I couldn't pass up their 75% off going out of business sale. Sure will miss their cute stuff though. Not sure I like my card?  I picked my paper based on the sketch photo.......but thinking that paper might have been better paired with a large sentiment image instead?! Oh well it is what it is. Can't Love them all I guess! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created this week.

 ~ Challenges ~
Addicted to Stamps ~ Easter


8 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I think these ducks are simply adorable! It is so funny you used them as I was just looking through my stuff to see if I had a cute duck. One of my girls at work, is a duck freak! Anyway, I think this looks awesome with the weekly sketch, and you did a fine job on choosing paper.

Wendy said...

Not a thing wrong with your card, Janice! Love the bright pops of color on your dsp and those digi ducks are super duper adorable! Your sentiment is spot on and of course, I love that tilted panel and will definitely play along with the challenge asap! Happy Spring! :)

Carol L said...

This is a cute take on the sketch with those adorable duckies and sequins. It brought back thoughts of my neighbor who came to visit last evening and when their cellphone went off, the ringtone was quacking ducks! I'd never be able to answer the phone without cracking/quacking up if I had that ringtone! LOL

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Janice, what a cute couple of ducks on your beautiful card. I love the bright colors and the sequins add just enough sparkle.
Thank you for playing along with the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Debbie said...

Super cute card!! These ducks are adorable, and I think your paper works great with them!

Melissa Craig said...

I love the card! The paper gives it a punch of fun and whimsy while the ducklings just make you want to cuddle with them. Very cute card.

Wanda said...

Another fabulous card. The paper looks great with the adorable ducks.

Patti said...

I think it's a great card - as always I might add!!!