Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Sweet Hydrangea


Hello and Happy Tuesday!! It's time for another great sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and this is my take on it. I deviated a bit this week but I love how it turned out.  Found this image when digging thru my already colored images box and decided to go with it. It's from the Because I Care stamp set from Stampin Up. The papers are Paper Trey. Thanks for stopping by an be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created with this weeks sketch.

 ~ Challenges ~
Crafty Friends Challenge ~ B is for....Bows and Blossoms
Deep Ocean Challenge ~ Flowers Everywhere
Inky Chicks ~ Flowers

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Janice! What a pretty card with that beautiful hydrangea and yummy paper! So perfect for welcoming spring! TFS and have a great day! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

As much as I love Hydrangeas, I can not get them to grow, for the life of me! I guess I have to stick to enjoying them on paper. This worked beautifully with the sketch.

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is so pretty Janice :)

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and all the details. The black and pink is a great color combo.

Carol L said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch! I love the hydrangea image with the doily border, and the ribbon looks great with the double bow! Great sketch, fabulous card too!

pst said...

Beautiful card, I love the hydrangea. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Debbie said...

This is GORGEOUS, Janice!! Beautiful image and perfect papers and ribbon to showcase it!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Janice... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thank you for entering your card into our ‘B is for…’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! I love the hydrangea and the colors you used.