Tuesday, September 26, 2017

An Apple a Day


Hello! It's Tuesday so that means it's new sketch time at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I'll admit I was leery when I first saw this sketch. Took me awhile to come up with a plan but I have to say that I'm very happy with the end results! The stamps are PTI and the die cut is from a Peachy Cheap set/deal that I got recently. The embossed background is an old SU favorite of mine called Square Lattice, LOVE this folder. Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to stop by and check out what the rest of the DT has created.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~Challenges~
The Ribbon Girls ~  Any Image + Ribbon
Crafty Friends ~ Ribbon and/or Lace



12 comments:

Wendy said...

I so love this card, Janice! Great sketch this week, too! Love your gingham print paper with those 3 yummy apple images! Just perfect for this time of the year! :)

Mel C said...

Wonderful, refreshing apple card Janice! Perfect with the check DP, reminds me of picnics.

Jenée said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty card. I LUV the embossing and the little red apples are perfect for the sketch. The whole card has a nice, crisp look to it.

Gina's Cards said...

this is gorgeous Janice! I love the different textures and the embossing and gingham look fabulous together. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Carol L said...

I love how you put this one together with the colored apples! The gingham and square lattice embossing work beautifully together and I love the little twine bow too! Cute fall card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nothing says autumn like a good dose of gingham! Bravo! I adore the little apples, and I do love the sentiment. It is a nice size and I am kicking myself for not ordering them. I did the months of the year and was missing one. Let's just say that their customer service was not so helpful.

PS... thanks for your info... wink wink!

Debbie said...

So cute!! Your nailed this sketch!!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card did turn out beautifully - it's perfect to give to a favorite teacher.

Patti said...

I LOVE the farmhouse feel and it was a great twist with the other challenge Janice!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Janice... Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Ribbons and/or Lace’ theme… fab layout too... good luck in the draw and please join us again.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is very cool Janice :)

Helen said...

Beautiful - love how you used the sketch.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x