Saturday, September 23, 2017

Take Two!


Hello! Well I just wasn't happy with my 1st attempt on this sketch so I just had to try it again! Now this paper combo I can live with. Here is my previous card in case you want to compare them?! The image is called Cute Puppy and it's from Bugaboo Stamps. The paper is from a DCWV Pet Stack. Been on a bit of a card making roll this week, thanks for stopping by and commenting. Makes the effort worthwhile. Enjoy your weekend, going to be a nice one here!

 ~ Challenges ~
Stella Say Sketch~ Sketch #514
Crafty Addicts ~ Use a Brad or Button



3 comments:

Wendy said...

Janice, that dog image is so cute! I love what you've done with this and those awesome papers! Great design as always! You really cant go wrong when it comes to a cute image and fabulous papers! TFS and hope your enjoying the nice weather today! :)

Carol L said...

I have to tell you - I really liked the first card with it's colors and papers and I like this one equally!The plaid and wordy papers look so cute together and I like those cute banners too!

Melissa Craig said...

That is my puppy to a tee! He's so curious. Such a super sweet card.