Sunday, October 1, 2017

Embossed Poinsettias


Hello! I decided it's time to get working on some Christmas cards! I recently picked up this Taylored Expressions embossing folder at my local stamp store and have been itching to play with it. Thought this weeks CAS(E) sketch would do well showcasing it?! Although as always I probably added a layer to many for CAS? I used a gold embossed poinsettia from the Gina K year of flowers set and added some gold nailheads. The sentiment is  Paper Smooches die. The challenges I'm entering are listed below. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

 ~ Challenges ~
CAS(E) this Sketch ~ #241
Jingle Belles ~ Embossing Around the Christmas Tree
Craftyhaelnut's Christmas Challenge ~ #353

6 comments:

Carol L said...

THis is an absolute stunner! WOW! I love the design, embossing, and beautiful poinsettia! NJ!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous textured background ... and your poinsettia is stunning embossed in gold ... so glad you *embossed around the Christmas Tree* with us at Jingle Belles.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Wendy said...

What a beauty, Janice! Such a lovely poinsettia and that embossed background is perfect! I should follow your lead on getting some Christmas cards made but i'm still swamped with Halloween. I hope soon though! Thanks for your inspiration!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the texture of the background and the colors! SO perfect!

lauren bergold said...

what a gorgeous CAS holiday card, not to mention a great use of that e/f AND a fab take on the sketch! thanks for joining our "Embossible Dream" at JINGLE BELLES! :)