Monday, October 2, 2017

Spooky


Hello! Today I have a CAS (Clean and Simple) card to share with you! I found this pack of googly eyes in different sizes and colors at one of the dollar stores? Thinking it was Dollar General but not positive? If not there it was the Dollar Tree, anyway I thought it would make some fun cards for Halloween?! Or possibly some monster birthday cards in the future? I embossed the background and randomly placed the eyes. Added and sentiment and called it done. Quick and Easy! Thanks for stopping by I enjoy reading your comments!

 ~ Challenges ~
Your Next Stamp ~ #74 Sketch and/or Color
Cute Card Thursday ~ Trick or Treat
Simon Says ~ A Walk On The Dark Side (Halloween/ Dark Colors)


4 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh gees, I just love this fun Halloween card! Those googlie eyes are da bomb in colors! FUN!

Koren Wiskman said...

Oooohh I love the embossed black background. Love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Your Next Stamp.

Macarena said...

This is so cool! I love you idea! The black embossed background is stunning. Thank you for Walking On The Dark Side with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Well you truly took inspiration from the photo for this one! What a fun way to pull in the colors. Great spooky card. Thanks for joining in the YNS Challenge!