Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Merry Christmas


Hello! It's the last challenge for the year at Tuesday Morning Sketches. It's the annual Anything Goes and runs till Jan 2nd. Some of the DT really got their craft on so be sure to check them out! I just have a card with a lot of die cuts and very little stamping (sentiment) but I have to say I'm very happy with how my card turned out. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~
Crafty Cardmakers ~ Christmas
Crafting from the Heart ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Barbara Greenberg said...

Beautiful card. I love the dimension it has and all the texture.

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card!! Wonderful mix of papers and lovely die cuts!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with a wonderful mix of great papers, colors and Christmas elements! I just love the great layers you've created! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas season and a very happy New Year too!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous and Merry Christmas!!

Wendy said...

You make the prettiest Christmas cards, Janice! This one is amazing as I am loving the papers you used and that lovely poinsettia! Merry Christmas & a very happy & safe New Year to you!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card! I love all the layers and the nature feel. Happy New Year!