Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Trim the Tree


Hello! It's Tuesday so that means its new sketch time at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week I took the literal approach to the sketch! Thanks to my friend Stacy I had some of these lovely Taylored Expressions Trim a Tree die cuts to use (this die is now on my wish list). I really decked out my trees with lots of bling. My stitched hills are done with some shimmery card stock and I added some Stickles along the edges. The Merry Christmas was done with a Paper Smooches die. Love how this one turned out and I don't think my picture does it justice. Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to stop by and check out what the rest of the DT has come up with.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~


6 comments:

Wendy said...

How freakin cute, Janice! Your card looks exactly like the sketch card this week! Love the soft colors and those adorable trees! Great job on this week's TMS! Happy Holidays! :)

Carol L said...

This is very impressive with those cute tree patterns and snowy hillsides! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Hope you are recovering nicely :)

Jenée said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous. I LUV all the elements -- the embossing, the stitching, the stickles. You really outdid yourself and knocked this one completely out of the ballpark! Bravo.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love your tress and slippery slopes! Hope your holiday is perking along and that you are feeling better and better!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your trees and decorations on them!!! Beautiful!!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card! I love those trees, they are so pretty and love the slopes!