Monday, August 20, 2018

Halloween Kitty


Hello! Today I have a Halloween card to share with you. It uses a digital stamp from Bugaboo called Halloween Kitty. I colored it with my Copic markers. I never bought the drippy goo border punch years ago so i used my icicle punch and tried to round some of the points a bit with my scissors. It sorta gave me the look i was going for?!! Overall I'm happy with how it turned out. Thanks for stoppin by and have a great day!

 ~ Challenges ~
Stella Says Sketch ~ #613
Crafty Gals Corner ~ Add a ribbon and/or bow


5 comments:

Carol L said...

Fun colors and a really cute image! I'm ready for some Halloween cards too!

Wendy said...

SO cute, Janice!! Love your perfectly colored cat image and the design of this! The added Halloween enamel dots finishes this nicely! Great card! :)

Judy V said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Boo to you! What a sweet kitty! I always love a touch of gingham! The colorful candy dots are very fitting. Enjoy the change in temps!

Stephanie said...

Very cute card... Thanks for playing along in our Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.