Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Off To School


Hello! Today I have a quick and easy card to share with you. My paper did most of the work! It's from a old (2011) Fancy Pants 6x6 pad called Off to School. The composition tablet is a Studio G stamp that I picked up recently.  The apple is from a Clearly Besotted set called An Apple a Day. The little pair of glasses is a sticker. Love the vintage look of the paper and I think this card could work for someone headed off to college too?? Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!! Challenges I'm entering are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Cupcake Inspirations ~ theme challenge "Back to School"
Love to Scrap ~ Old School

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tablet stamp-love the B.paper and glasses sticker---Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
Carol DT x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a great combo of goodies, Janice! Super find with the composition book stamp, and that background is timeless!

Wendy said...

This is just so stinkin cute, Janice! Really love that little Composition Book stamp! I actually thought it was part of the paper! Oh and those glasses are the perfect embellishment to the notebook! Great card! Can't believe summer is coming to end and the kids are soon heading back to school. I personally am looking forward to Fall. Happy to see you back creating! :)

Sandy said...

I love that composition notebook stamp! The glasses and apple are so cute with it. Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Carol L said...

This is such a fun card, and I have a hard time knowing some kiddos have already gone back to school! Love the composition book and apple with those cute glasses!

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely back to school card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT (PS, sorry for taking so long to comment - I've been unwell.)