Sunday, January 26, 2020

Tea Cozy


Hello! I've made it back into the craft room again recently and decided it's time to do some challenges to help with the MOJO?!  The trick it remembering to make a post of them to my blog?! Cutting it pretty close to the wire with my take on the current TMS sketch. This is actually my 2nd attempt on the sketch my first one ended up way to off base! LOL   Love how this one turned out. I went with different colors than I normally use and I'm happy with the results. My Penny Black mice are colored with my Prisma color pencils and fussy cut out. Well that's all for now headed back to the craft room and see what I can accomplish today? Thanks for stopping by. List of challenges are listed below.


 ~ Challenges ~
Tuesday Morning Sketches ~ Sketch #538
Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Penny Black & More ~  Make it Feminine
A Gem of a Challenge ~ Anything Goes

10 comments:

Leanne Harris said...

A very cute creation and I like how you've popped the blue with yellow. Many thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

Melissa Craig said...

Janice, so good to see again! You're missed on the team. Your card is adorable. Love the gingham paper paired with that floral. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So cute!! This attempt sure turned out well!
So glad to "see" you!! :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

brenda said...

A really sweet image and blue and yellow make a super colour palette, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Carol L said...

It's so good to see you crafting again and this fun little card just makes me smile. Great colors and patterns make for some fun with those little mice in the teacup!

Wendy said...

Oh, how cute, Janice! Gosh I haven't used any Penny Black stamps in ages! Just love this image you used and the pretty mix of papers! Happy to see you back at making cards!!!

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 2 at Gem of a Challenge!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is so cute, Janice! You nailed that sketch! Sweet mice.

Andrea W said...

That image is darling and I love your choice of papers. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sue from Oregon said...

Adore this color scheme-blue and yellow is one of my faves! Thanks for sharing with us at PBSC!♥ Sue Kment