Sunday, November 15, 2020

Buffalo Plaid Christmas

 

Hello! Well It's that time of year again.....Holiday challenges!! I'm having a very slow start but still hope to get a few done! The weather has been unseasonably warm and sunny here and I just can't stay inside and miss out on it. I did make a short visit to the craft room to throw together this quick CAS card! I broke down and bought the SU moose punch and just had to be sure to use it. It makes for great masculine cards don't you think??! Keeping this one short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll be back again this week with a few more?! Challenges are listed below.


 ~ Challenges ~

SCS Falliday Fest Challenge ~ Holiday Buffalo Plaid

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Challenges ~ Birds/Animals

The Paper Players ~ Clean and Simple Hooray for the Holidays




6 comments:

Suze said...

What a wonderful masculine Christmas card Janice. I've been participating at Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards too. Decided to check out what everyone else is doing and leave some comments.

Beccy said...

I love the moose Janice, and was surprised to read that it's actually a punch! I definitely think you made a wise investment, he's fabulous. The gorgeous plaid background and the sweet holly sprigs add lots of festive goodness to your design. Wonderful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Ann Schach said...

Oh, wow, Janice! I love the moose against this stunning plaid background! The holly sprigs are the perfect little accents. It's such a striking card! Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple Holiday challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Carol L said...

Glad to see you back in your craft room making great cards again! I love the moose punch with that buffalo plaid! It's a great masculine make for sure, and the added holly sprigs and checkered horizontal panel were all this card needed to make it pop! Beautiful card!

Jaydee said...

Love the mix of buffalo plaids and the addition of the holly and berries is a perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

LOVE the plaid!!Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!