Monday, August 31, 2020

Fall Plaid

 


Who's ready for Fall?!! Not really wishing Summer away put it has been a warm one and I am ready for the cooler temps! Today's card screams Fall to me. The sentiment was in my scrap box of images, think it was a dollar stamp from ages ago?  Looks like I stamped it with one of those Kaleidacolor stamp pads? Humm I wonder if I still have one of those pads stuck in a drawer somewhere?! If so It's probably all dried up. Anyway I just inked around the edges of the image to match my pretty plaid paper. It's from a mixed 6x6 plaid paper pack from Stampin Up. I finished it off with some die cut leaves that i already had made an added a few sequins. I also added some shimmer to the leaves but that doesn't show up in the picture. Such a pretty and crisp Fall card! Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon!

 ~ Challenges ~

CAS(E) this Sketch ~ Sketch #387

The Paper Players ~ Tic-Tac-Toe (Stitching. Metallic, Patterned Paper)

Gem of A Challenge ~Week #18 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ #140 Anything Goes






7 comments:

Carol L said...

Plaid makes any card a great one, and this looks fantastic with those autumn leaves! Love the colors and feel of autumn in this pretty card!

Wendy said...

Love, love, love, Janice! This card screams Fall with that gorgeous plaid paper and your falling leaves! The colors of Fall are amazing and so is your card! I'm so ready for cooler weather! TFS

Joy Wilson said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Megan J said...

Hi Janice, a superb card to celebrate Autumn arriving, quite the opposite here, our fruit trees are in bud and beginning to flower. Love the colours and pretty leaves. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

Ann Schach said...

What a wonderful fall card, Janice! I am a plaid fan, and I LOVE the colors in this pattern. I also love how you inked the sentiment...beautiful! Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Allisa said...

I so feel the same....don't want to wish summer away....but the cooler temps have been so nice! Love your fall colors. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Janice! Love that bold pop of color. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!